Google virtual tours
Come inside! 360 virtual tour of your business
You have to see this! We think it is so cool and a low cost alternative to a professional video about your business – especially when you have a customer facing premises. Bring your business to life: create a 360-degree, interactive tour. It is a virtual tour of your shop / office / venue and will appear in your Google Business Places profile when customers search on the product or service that you offer.
It is like a visual ‘try before your buy’ – especially if they have to travel any distance to your shop. Its a fun and interactive experience and you can ‘pan the camera view’ anywhere around the shop or venue etc. Not only will these images appear on Google searches, Google Maps, and Google+ Local, but you can easily embed panoramic photos on your own website, social media pages, and more!
Take a look for yourself below at this video from Google! It’s amazing.
A great way to showcase a wedding venue, pub, restaurant, beauty salon and more. Check out one of our clients – Vanity Rooms beauty salon in Stepaside. The two savvy Jenns who own this salon love technology and social media to showcase their beautiful, friendly and buzzy salon : http://www.vanityrooms.ie/virtual-tour/
Cost: This service is great value starting at only €295.
What’s involved?: We set up a few hours with you where our fabulous partner Brian, a certified Google photos service provider (and professional photographer) will visit your venue and take a series of photos with his ‘special Google tower’. The magic happen after in production and within a few days you will have your virtual tour live on Google maps and we can even throw in a few digital photos of your business as taken on the day! – nice to use on your own website, social media profiles and also your Google Business Places account!
Benefits of Google Places
- Best way to get to the top of local searches: Get found on Google free of charge: 97% of consumers search for local businesses online.
- Help your business stand out: Add photos, update your address and hours, or promote your business with Ads.
- Connect with your customers: Being on Google helps people find, share, rate, and recommend your business to their friends, and people across the web.
- should walk the walk by ensuring its payphones ...
- Busy the night, Driver? Our main goal is to gro...
- , , DeMarcus Nike NFL Jerseys Supply Ware and S...
- Over the first five months, he gave up just 20 ...
- However, the 35-year-old is currently sidelined...